We’re proud to call Needham, MA our home, which is why we aim to give back and always do our part. Our hope is that our involvement in the community will help to make Needham, MA, as well as the surrounding areas, an even more welcoming, positive, and amazing place to call home.
Here are a few ways our hospital family is involved in the local community:
- We’re active in the Newton-Needham Chamber of Commerce
- We serve as sponsors for the local off-leash dog park
- We contribute to the Needham High School Scholarship Fund
- We work with great organizations like Second Chance Cats and Save-a-Dog
- We installed roof-top solar panels! To learn even more, continue reading below.
Most recently, our practice took an exciting step to improve the health of our community and environment for generations to come with the installation of roof top solar panels! This is a proud moment for us. Renewable solar energy will contribute to our vision of a healthy, sustainable environment for all pets and pet owners living in Needham, MA as well as surrounding areas. To put it in perspective, this will offset 56,000 pounds of coal burned annually. That is enough energy to power nearly six homes every year!
If you have any questions at all about Highland Animal Hospital’s involvement in the community, we invite you to stop by or call us at 781-433-0467.