New Client Information
All pets deserve high quality veterinary care. At Highland Animal Hospital, everything we do centers around providing compassionate, comprehensive, quality care for your family’s special pets.
If you are looking for a veterinarian near Needham, Massachusetts, we think we could be the right fit. Here are 5 reasons to make Highland Animal Hospital your pet’s trusted veterinarian:
- With over 80 years of combined experience working in the veterinary industry, our exceptional doctors are the perfect team to care for your pet.
- Our facility is equipped with state-of-the-art veterinary tools and technology, such as digital x-ray, ultrasound, and an in-house laboratory. These cutting edge amenities enhance the quality of care we are able to provide.
- We offer unique therapeutic services, like acupuncture and laser therapy, to help manage pain and postoperative recovery. Many of our patients have experienced major improvement thanks to these therapies!
- Finding affordable, high quality boarding & grooming services for your pet can be a challenge – but at Highland Animal Hospital, we have just that right here! Our boarding & grooming staff loves treating pets to pampering, play time, and one-on-one cuddling.
- Quality veterinary care shouldn’t be out of your budget! We complement fair prices with seasonal discounts and promotions, making paying for your pet’s care manageable.
To schedule your pet’s first visit, simply give us a call. We look forward to meeting you and your pet!
What to Expect During Your First Visit
Whether you have a feisty puppy or a gentle senior cat, we promise to deliver high quality medicine with a loving touch. During your pet’s first visit, we will perform a thorough examination from nose-to-tail. This exam helps us understand your pet’s overall health and identify potential concerns. Depending on your pet’s age and condition, we may also suggest blood work or additional tests.
For your convenience, our new client from is available online. To streamline the first visit process, we encourage you to complete the form at home and bring it with you on your visit.